6/17/2013

On the Way

Finally I finished everything well at home.The backpack is full. I got a really personal forewell gift from Heidi.


At 11 p.m. at the bus station. Hop off, I wanted to sleep, but couldn't.

                                                                                                                   
At 4:00 a.am. we arrived to the Hungary-Rumania border. The officer  checked ours passports, ID cards. He finished his work, but we couldn't go further. Why? Nobody knows it. We had to wait. I felt a bad feeling from the communist times. Finally could travell further. The landscape was beautiful, I could take some picture through the window.


On the way we had to pay penalty for the rumanian policeman because of speeding. Filled the papers, meanwhile the time was running. We had over 1.5 hours late, so at Targu Mures I missed my connected bus. I had to wait for 2 hours, during this time had to walk with my heavy luggages far away to the another bus station. A kind hungarian boy helped me carrying my luggages. Travelled by bus to the Sighisoara, where the trainings leader picked me up and went to Prod by car. (to Prod there isn't any public transport.) Arriving at 3:00 p.m. Finally I'm at home!
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment