1/02/2014

Preaching in my church


On the last Sunday in 2013 I reported on my experiences in Romania and Moldova while attending YWAM's Discipleship Training School.
On top of this I got a chance to share one of the most interesting teaching what I heard in Romania.
I preached about biblical worldview and our broken relationships.
How could I change my worldview more biblicaly? How I see God, influences how I see the world. This effects everything else in my life.
You become like what you worship!  What is in your heart? What/who is living in your heart? If God lives in your heart, you have to know Him. You have to understand His character and on this foundation have to develop the godly character.
Our God is a relationships of God. But these relationships were broken by sin.  We don’t have good relationship with God, with others, with creations and with ourselves.
Why are there so many wrecked marriges, broken relationship between parents and their children, between siblings?  Why are there so many physical and mental problems? Why are there so many war on the earth?
We don’t care our sources of energy, our surrandings, we are exterminating the animals, the plants, eradicating the forests, polluting the waters, the air, ruining our planet.
God didn’t want this! Everything He created was good!
„God saw everything that he had made and indeed it was very good” (1 Mozes 1:31)
In this case why have the man to suffer?
Every God’ creation were good. The man messed up everything by sin.  But „God through Christ changed us from enemies into his friends and gave us the task of making others his friend also.”
(2 Corintians 5:18)
Jesus died to restore the whole of creation! The cross restored all broken relationship!
But we have to know Him and to make Him known! Understanding God’s character and on this foundation developing godly character!
This is the most important task in the schools and in the families! This is the responsibility of every parent, every teacher. Have to show to kids (through own example) God’s character and helping to develop a godly character!

I was very glad that I could help to understand my Hungarian sisters and brothers how important to know God's real character.
On top of this my non-Christian son also listened to my preaching. He was opened to receive the message.
Thank you Lord for working in his heart!
Please, pray for him that he understand and accept God's unconditional love.




Thank you Jesus that you showed us the father heart of God and help us restoring our broken relationships!

No comments:

Post a Comment