2/23/2014

I am changing, changing...



I have been here for almost two months, but my feeling is every day I live my dreams. Great people around me, amazing teachings, beautiful environments, healthy food, fresh air and I can study the Bible whole day, I can get responses to the questions of my life.




Nice food is putting on the table, (on the picture you can see the milk-loaf in the oven to the weekend breakfast), my cloths are washing, I don't have to do anything, just research what does the Bible say to me.

During this time - unbelievable - I am changing so lot. I start to learn I don't have to be perfect, I don't have to pleasing people, I don't have to be good in the people's eye. I start to enjoy the life, just enjoy without any special expectation. I'm learning to rest, relax - this is very unusual situation to me.
My life was always hard work without any rest. My feeling was always I am not good enough. This came from the communist society, from my family: you never can be good enough! You are lovable if you are perfect.You must to work more and more and more! You must to be perfect! Finally I became addicted to work: I could not sleep in the night because my mind was not able to rest. I sleept just couple hours and worked more, studied more, never satisfied.


Here I'm loved just for myself. God loves me, my friends love me just for myself. I don't have to prove I'm good enough. "He chose us in him before the foundation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight." (Ephesians 1:4)


This kind presence from my great room mate.
She knows I like the fruit and I need encouragement.


"We got every spiritual blessings in Christ. He predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us." (Ephesians 1:5-7)

So beautiful! All of us are the son of God! We love us, we serve us, we build the Body of Christ, the Kingdom of God!

I feel here every day: yes, I am the child of God! I am lovable, I am loved! Therefore I feel every day: this is a dream! But this is not dream: God created us in order to love each other as He loves us.

My heart is healing - this is a process. But I like this process!

Thank you Lord for the privilege, I can be here and You heal my heart!





Share my testimony to my friends















Saturday afternoon walk with my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment