8/30/2017

Summary of the Summer 2017




The Summer is almost gone. This was hot, with some heatwaves but I really like sunshine and hot wind, when the temperature is around 100.4 Fahrenheit (in the shade... ;-) I am blessed, could use the time wisely, could serve in many different places, sharing love and the Gospel, encouraging the disheartened, bringing hope to the hopeless.

In the beginning of Summer with my friends I visited Gypsy communities in countryside in two different places. It was the time of building relationship, we shared food, clothes, and the Gospel.








This young guy was very open to hear about Jesus.
                   
  


         










If you enlarge this picture, you can see a kid around 2 years in front of the house. A whole family lives in the ruined house in terrible surroundings.


After that I went to the Northern-East Hungary, close to the Ukraine border. (520 miles from Budapest).This was my second visit there, knowing better the people, could speak more about the hope and different solutions not like prostitution. These people live in such a deep poverty, I could take a walk just with my Gypsy familiar who is the leader of the Gypsy community. I did not dare to take pictures of the real misery.I could share the Good News at the Catholic Residential Home. Around 50 elderly men, women were sitting in the big hall, most of them in wheel chair and listening my testimony, how God provided me in the midst of hardship.



Cultural introduction to an American university group


How did we live during the communist time? (I was wearing my original student uniform)





This was my original pioneer uniform with the decorations and the mandatory salute (Pioneer Organization was the child organization of the Communist Party.)















Local Ministerial Candidate Course (Introduction Wesleyan Theology) International course with American, British, Greek participants. The teacher is Canadian.



Sensitivity training to the Christian mental health professionals with 21 participants.



They were very active, open, interested, worked in groups, and expressed their desire to continue the training in the Fall.


I got to know people who are working with prostitutes, with refugees. These contacts brought me more new contacts, so I could successfully extend my network. One of them helped me to go to my next ministry place, the youth’s Correctional Institute and Central Special Children's Home.


This was an evangelistic camp to 64 young girls (14-18 years), many of them were prostitutes, some of them already have child.
The three main activities of the institution: the reformatory education, the pre-trial detention of juvenile offenders (stealing, robbery, grievous bodily injury) and the special children's home care.




The camp was about sport, handcraft, personal talk, and I also could speak about human trafficking, the loverboys, and warned them the traps, the danger, spoke about misbelieves of prostitution, and our real identity.


                  
After this camp I went to countryside to an orphanage camp. We played with the 11 kids, loved them, every day was a playful English lesson, handcraft, sport, Bible story, songs.





                    



Awaking Europe Conference in Prague (Czech Republic)
40 nations, 10.000 people including around 150 Hungarians



                                                                                    EUROPE SHALL BE SAVED!


                                                                                  We prayed for the revival in Hungary

I could introduce my Malagasy friend, who is a missionary in Hungary to an other Malagasy who has been living here for 38 years, getting married with a Hungarian women. It was a real joy for both, and their joy made me happy too.



In the end of Summer I could spend couple days at the lake Balaton with my friends. It was a really blessed time full of joy, fun, fellowship, morning devotions, Bible reading, prayer time. We had every reason to rejoice in Christ our Savior.


Right now I am ready to go to Michigan, to New York State, to Indianapolis to the Set Free Conferences. You can follow my American ministry on my blog.



Thanks all of you for supporting me in prayers and in many different ways.

Hope more of you see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment