3/30/2015

From the mission field into the Hungarian reality

Dear Friends,

As you may know I have spent the last 1.5 years out of Hungary. In June 2013 I had the opportunity to attend a Discipline Training School in Transylvania. Right after that I started my studies at the School of Biblical Studies in Switzerland (http://www.sbs-switzerland.ch). During this time I began teaching from the Bible in the mission field, in one of the poorest countries in the world, Madagascar.

I posted some moments of this time of my life in my blog: GROW IN THE LORD (www.growinthelord.blogspot.hu).

The past 18-months-period meant for me a season of being established in God's Word and in His truth; the season that has an enormous impact on the rest of my life.
During this time I felt stronger and stronger day by day that my personal mission field is Hungary.
Especially when I was teaching the Bible, giving encouragement to the youth in Madagascar for transforming their nation with the Power of the Holy Spirit -  I felt firmly that also Hungary needs this transformation badly.

Now I am back to Hungary finished my studies and after 1.5 years of absence I have to face the Hungarian reality: corruption and spiritual darkness have increased further. I can see everywhere mendacity, swindle, encompassment by the law, disappointed, burned out people, distrustfulness, alienation. I can see broken families with no hope, no future vision, no smile. It seems, sin defiled every segments of their lives. People don't know God, don't trust one another, don't love one another. Many of the Christians don't know the Bible.

Our country is so beautiful. Budapest is one of the most gorgeous capitals in Europe.

We, Hungarians are really talented, gifted, hard worker people.


Why do we live in spiritual mess?
Why is Hungary the country of the lost values?
We can't wait for prosperity until we exile God from Hungary!
We can't wait for God's blessing until He cannot sit on the throne of our own lives!

WAKE UP, HUNGARY!
TURN BACK TO GOD!



Our nation's crisis is not about money, it is about our disobedience!
Our nation has to confess its sins, repent, and ask God's forgiveness.
We need to humble ourselves before the Lord.

"Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."
(Mt.23:12)

I have got a calling to be a worker in the field of the revival of Hungary!
I am sure it is the time for revival!
I want to take part in this process!

But since I arrived in Hungary I am struggling with finances and accommodation problems.
I cannot find an official job (I could work as a black employee but I don't want to participate in this cheating) and I need to move to a cheaper apartment.
I serve at my church and I am so thankful that I have several opportunities to teach/preach in my local congregation on Sundays.

But unfortunately I need money for the everyday life until I get an official employment.
I trust the Lord, He has provided me in incredible ways since  I accepted His guidance in my life.
He has provided me through you, dear readers and I greatly appreciate your prayers and support.

I kindly ask you to prayerfully take into consideration of keeping supporting me financially  until I get a legal job.
Should your support be one- time or regular monthly donation of a smaller or larger amount, it will be greatly appreciated by me.

Thank you so much for being part of my journey through prayer, conversations, your friendship and support.
Please let me know how I can be praying for and serving you and your family!

I wish you God’s abundant blessings,

lots of His joy,

His presence in the midst of your days.

Have a blessed Easter filled with the power of the resurrected Christ!

Love and grace to you all,

Ildikó
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Bank information

Send your tax-deductible contribution to:
Free Methodist World Missions - 770 N. High School Rd - Indianapolis, IN 46214
Toll-Free – (800) 342-5531 Local – (317) 244-3660

Identify your contribution as being for the “Europe Area Education Network.”
All funds that come to this account will be forwarded to Hungary for my support.

or on Paypal to ildikokober@gmail.com
or I send you my bank account number in a personal letter if you need.

Thank you so much praying about and considering this request! I am trusting the Lord to supply my needs, and He has been so faithful at every point!

No comments:

Post a Comment